Cookie Usage Information
Cookies are brief pieces of information that are sent and stored on the USER's computer hard drive through their browser when the USER connects to a web page. Cookies can be used to collect and store USER data while connected to provide the requested services and are not usually retained (session cookies) or to retain USER data for other future services and can be retained indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate USER navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks...).
- Personalization cookies that allow the USER to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration...).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the website and that allow measuring the USER's activity and elaborate navigation profiles with the aim or objective of improving the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the website.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the website based on the behavior and browsing habits of the USER, from which your profile is obtained and allows you to customize the advertising displayed on the USER's browser.
websynet.com only uses technical, customization and analysis cookies, own and third party, which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the USER has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
However, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
For more information, please refer to your browser's Help or browser support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com