fine vegan pastry
Vegan baking is not only ethical, animal-friendly and environmentally friendly. Intolerances and allergies also take away more and more people's right to have a sweet treat every day. And although this may not seem so serious to you, students allergic to eggs, dairy or gluten have even cried with emotion when they were able to eat the desserts we make in this course.
You will learn how to create fine desserts without gluten and without using dairy, egg, gelatin, or other animal allergens. You will learn how to make a good mix of gluten-free flours to make sponge cakes and sablés.
We will elaborate different types of creams, icings, mousses and interiors to create balanced and tasty sweets that will give you the pleasure of enjoying a good vegan and gluten-free dessert, without giving up the taste and texture of a traditional dessert.
This course is suitable for both professionals and pastry lovers.
You will be able to offer fine desserts, free of animal products and gluten in your bakery or to enjoy with your family and friends.
Access to the online masterclass for 12 months to play the videos as many times as you want.
4 complete desserts
Downloadable PDF recipe booklet
- Homemade gluten-free flour mix for baking biscuits, cookies and sablés
- Vegan egg whites for making mousses
- Mandorla (individual dessert): sablé / gioconda almond sponge cake / homemade almond praline / almond and orange mousse / semi-glossy almond glaze
- Raffaello (individual dessert): reconstructed coconut crumble / coconut gioconda sponge cake / homemade coconut praline / coconut and lime mousse
- Sacher (individual dessert): cocoa sponge cake / raspberry gel / chocolate cream / chocolate icing
- Mosaic 2020 (entremet): brownie / crunchy praline / banana mosaic / hazelnut and passion fruit mousse / semi-glossy chocolate icing
What will you learn?
- Preparing desserts without animal ingredients, 100% vegan
- Make your own gluten-free flour mix
- How to make gluten-free biscuits
- How to make gluten-free sablés and crumbles
- Mousses without gelatin and cream
- Meringue for a light and stable mousse
- Semi-gloss gelatine-free glazes
- Using tempering technique for chocolate decorations
- Silicone spatula
- Hand shredder
- Probe thermometer
- Buckwheat flour
- Potato starch
- Corn starch
- Tapioca starch
- Rice flour
- Xanthan gum
- Almond flour
- Luster sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Soy protein (or aquafaba)
- Potato protein
- Orange juice
- Sunflower oil
- Roasted almonds
- Soy milk
- Pectin NH
- Vegan white chocolate
- Vegan milk chocolate
- Chocolate 70%.
- Glucose syrup
- Coconut sugar
- Shredded coconut
- Coconut oil
- Lime or lemon juice
- Soy lecithin (optional)
- Coconut puree or coconut milk
- Brown sugar
- Hazelnut praline
- Cocoa butter
- Cocoa powder