If you are passionate about pastries, but all the vegan croissant recipes you've tried have disappointed you, you're in the right place. You will learn new techniques and tricks to make tasty croissants that are not too sweet and with a good honeycombing, sweet glazes and filling creams and an impeccable appearance and flavor. In addition, you will learn the importance of choosing the right type of flour and quality margarine for laminating.
And finally, we'll show you a creative way to make the most of every last scrap of croissant dough.
Do you dare?
Access to the online masterclass for 12 months to play the videos as many times as you want.
- Croissant dough
- Mass of
- Cocoa croissant dough
- Classic croissant
- Pain au chocolat: cocoa mass / dark chocolate bars
- Pistachio and strawberry croissant: red croissant dough / pistachio and strawberry marzipan / neutral glaze
- Apricot croissant: homemade apricot jam / caramelized almonds and macadamias / lemon icing
- Croissant bostock: yuzu syrup / almond cream / slivered almonds
- gianduja croissant: homemade nutella hazelnut spread / milk chocolate icing
- Apricot and chocolate trimmings dough: leftover croissant dough / fresh apricot / chocolate 70%.
- Paint for pastries
- Neutral gloss for pastries
What will you learn?
- Create a preferment to add flavors to the dough
- All the theory to produce a 100% vegetable croissant
- Two different types of folds
- All the theory of kneading, forming, fermentation and baking of croissants
- Making masses of different colors
- How to produce a pain au chocolat
- To elaborate different types of fillings: jam, spreadable cream, marzipan, etc.
- How to add color and brightness to the final piece
- How to use all the leftover dough from trimmings
- Silicone spatula
- Hand shredder
- Probe thermometer
- Infrared thermometer
- Strong flour
- Maple or agave syrup
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Margarine 80-85% m.g.
- Soy milk
- Vanilla pod
- Glucose syrup
- Pectin NH
- Powdered sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Almond flour
- Pistachio paste
- Water-soluble red dye
- Cinnamon stick
- Amaretto liqueur
- Liquid soy lecithin
- Rolled almonds
- Macadamia nuts
- Chocolate 70%.
- Cocoa butter
- Toasted hazelnuts